IELTS (INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) dünyanın en popüler uluslararası yükseköğrenim ve göç kriteri belirleyicisi sınavdır. Eğitim kurumları , işverenler , profesyonel kayıt kabul birimleri ve devlet göç kurumları genellikle işe veya kabul işlemlerinin bir parçası olarak İngilizce dil becerilerinin uluslararası belgelendirilmiş bir kanıt istemektedirler. IELTS yaygın olarak bu amaçlar içindir.
IELTS İngilizcenin iletişim dili olarak kullanıldığı yerlerde çalışmak isteyen kişilerin dil yeteneğini test etmek için tasarlanmıştır.
- Başka bir ülkede çalışabilme imkanı
- İngilizce dil becerilerinizi akademik eğitim hedefinizde
NEDEN IELTS ?
If you are willing to study abroad in English spoken states ,you must demonstrate your capacity to understand and communicate in English language to carry out your study.
We explore crucial information regarding IELTS exam in English language and every important details you need it related to it. Many educational institutions require you to prove particular level in the competence of your English learning process, thus IELTS exam is the way to Show your linguistic capacity.
Morover IELTS exam had been internationally accredited as an International English Language Testing System through which İELTS test can test your four skills and evaluates your communicational capacity.
What is IELTS exam ?
It is a test to measure your English competence and your communicational ability in English language, consequently prove that you have particular English level either in wrok industry or education industry, furthermore IELTS exam evaluates your language four skills
Who does admit on IELTS exam ?
Educational institutions in United Kingdoom, United States of America , Australia , New Zealand, Hong Kong, Irland, South Africa and other occupational associations all over the World have admitted on İELTS exam even the immigration administration of newzealand,the general Bristish medical council. Moreover İELTS certificate had been accepted by more than 6000 different institution all over the World.
- There are two kind of İELTS exams
- Academic İELTS test
- General İELTS test
- Academic test is specified for international students who desire to study in high education institutions in foreign English spoken states.
- General test is suitable for those who want to immigrate to foreign countries or to work in professtional and occupational institutions , listening and speaking sections are simultaneously done concerning the two tests let be academic or general; on the other hand reading and writing tests are designed to measure academic skills or general skills the most important information you would know about İELTS exam
- Listening test: 30 minutes time duration, has 4 sections , the overall listening questions are 40,so concerning the contents you are going to be tested on filling gaps in various filed you must fill them correctly both as spellings and true answers.
- Reading academic & general test 60 minutes time duration , has three parts , the overall reading questions are 40. İn reading test students must pedantically concentrate on the whole passages and try to use reading skills such as skimming , scanning etc.. to answer directly and save their time.
- Writing test: writing test has two kinds academic & general, 60 minutes time duration and has two parts you are expected to utilize English language in various purposes. According to academic writing test you have two writing tasks to write an essay and analyze ( pie ,chart, and diagram). On the other hand, in general writing you have again 2 tasks writing formal letter & writing an essay.
- Speaking test : 11 to 14 minutes time duration and contain 3 parts. Academic speaking test is the same of generla speaking test. Some details concerning speaking test, applied students are expected to make an interview related to various topics, students are also required to talk about personal information ,issues and then a student will indvidually discuss short specific Subject, and he or she must contribute to discuss withe a questioner concerning specific issues
IELTS marks… what do they imply for ?
After you pass İELTS exam you will be evaluated according to your performance concerning the İELTS 4 tests listening ,reading, writing , and speaking then giving you the right mark ,the following information will demonstarte every mark what does it imply for?
( 9 ) … expert user
( 8 ) … very good user
( 7 ) … Good user
( 6 ) … Competent user
( 5 ) … modest user
( 4 ) … limited user
( 3 ) …Extremely limited user
( 2 ) … intermittent user
( 1 ) … non user